Friday, May 29, 2009

Eve's Kindergarten Graduation

Congratulations! We're on our way to 1st Grade!!! Can't believe it - May 22nd was Eve's Kindergarten Graduation. And Mommy survived her first year of public school - only needing one pep talk from the guidance counselor.



I cannot even describe how much Eve LOVES her teacher Mrs. Johnson. I would find pictures and notes around the house with "I love you" etc. and I just KNEW they were for ME - but then Eve would say "Umm - Mommy - I made that for my teacher . . . " (and as an afterthought) "but I'll make one for you too." (I'm OK - really.)



Lots of good friends - Maggie



Braden (looks thrilled to be taking a picture with a GIRL!)



Summer - I think they were twins separated at birth - couldn't believe Eve had someone taller than her in her class.



The good ole family



Last hugs and words of encouragement - so sweet.



What a great year!!



And I was wondering why I kept thinking the rest of the day 'Ain't No Mountain . . . higher than my laundry pile.' (Eve's the one in the back doing the mad finger-waving - and please excuse the not-so-high-quality video . . .we forgot the video camera so the digital camera had to suffice - oops.)

Hope the rest of the Riverside school years are as good as this one was!!

2 comments: