Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Twitter Irony of our Trip to Asheville

So this past weekend we left Eve and Eden with a friend (THANK YOU TINA!) and headed up to Asheville for Chris and MaryAnn's daughter's wedding . . . yes, we have already commented that we must really be getting old if it's not our friends getting married but our friends' children getting married . . . ANYWAY,

I'm pretty sure I had just sent out a twitter that said something about how easy it was to take care of just one child . . . I think that was right before we stopped at Zaxby's for a potty-break and lunch. I was just innocently (and also relatively quickly) washing my hands in the bathroom when I turned around to see that Eli had crawled under the nearby OCCUPIED stall! I was so embarrassed! I just stood there saying (rather loudly) "Eli, get out of there! Eli! No sir!" Thankfully, the nice young girl (and Eli) came out soon after that and I apologized profusely before getting out of there as fast as I could! Guess I need to eat my twitter words!

Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding up in the mountains. And then we met Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Mike for breakfast the next morning and headed back home. It was a fun quick trip. Can't wait to head back in the Fall for apple picking!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment