Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Daddy No Ha Heart"

Shilo might kill me for sharing this one, but I love it too much! It is a well-known fact around here that Eli is a through-and-through Mama's boy (woohoo!) which makes Daddy completely and utterly jealous. (I'm enjoying it while it lasts.) Anyway, every night Eli wants Mommy to "lay down me." So after the family says prayers together, Eli and I go talk. Tonight this was our conversation:

Did you go to Chick-Fil-A today Eli?
Yes
Who else went?
Sissy
And?
Daddy. No you go Chick-Uh-A Mommy.
No. Where was Mommy?
You go at work Mommy.
Where does Mommy work Eli?
Go wunning? (running)
No Eli, Mommy works at the hospital.
Hah-i-ull?
Yes, Mommy is a doctor.
I doc-er too Mommy. I ha heart.
That's right. You have a heart.
Sissy ha heart. You ha heart. Daddy no ha heart.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!! Maybe he'll be a Mama's boy for awhile after all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha - kids are so cute :)
    My youngest (20 months) is *totally* a mama's boy too - I love it!

    I just happened upon your blog while searching for local bloggers. I *think* we live near each other and I just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete