Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a Few More . . .

Possibly Eli's longest (understandable) sentence ever just last night: "I wan Sissy to c-ean uh my toys." (I want Sissy to clean up my toys.) Again, glad he is honest. :)

And yesterday, Daddy turns on the TV for Eden to watch and Eden says (dressed in the appropriate attire) "Princesses don't watch TV."

And today while Eden dressed again in her pink princess dress, Mommy says "Bye Princess Eden and Prince Eli." Eli says "I wan be pin-ess too Mommy." The dangers of having 2 older sisters - Daddy 'bout had a cow!

And tonight after dropping Eve off for basketball practice, Mommy says "Eden, look at the sunset. Isn't it pretty?" Eden says: "Mommy, can we go catch the sunset sometimes?" Well, I certainly hope so. :) Gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment