Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snickers

No, not the candy bar . . . the guinea pig! We baby-sat our neighbor's pet over Thanksgiving. The kids loved it! (But he did bite Mommy TWICE!) Anyway, I'm dead set against getting a dog (which the kids keep asking for - been there, done that - uggg). But I'm liking this small animal in a large cage idea - contains the mess. AND I did promise Eve a guinea pig when she turned six (which was last April -oops.) That was one of those Mommy mistakes - when she was 3 years old, six seemed very far away and I can't believe she remembered. Well, somehow I got out of that situation, but I still feel a little guilty. Now I'm thinking maybe a bunny for the seventh birthday- they don't bite do they? Sssh! Don't tell Eve.

Here she is with her friend S and Snickers! (And by the way, Shilo acted like he didn't like him, but then I'd be in the bedroom at night and I would hear him talking to Snickers - Ha! A grown man talking to a guinea pig - it was really cute!)


No comments:

Post a Comment