Monday, August 10, 2009

Firsts and Forty-firsts!

Ok - here is Eve today on her first day of First Grade!! Mommy was still nervous but didn't cry this year - so getting better . . . Eve was sooo excited!! (She did tell me she didn't want me to walk her to class - so I swallowed hard and said "Ok" like it was no big deal. Sniff . . . but the up-side was I didn't have to put make-up on this morning!)





Her teacher this year is Mrs. Lillis. I heard she used to be a high school English teacher, so I'll have to pay attention to my grammar and punctuation when I send a note to school - pressure!) When I picked Eve up this afternoon, she was all BIG smiles and said she had a great day! Hope the rest of the year goes as well!

And look what I got done while she was there!!! It's an anniversary card for my Mom and Dad . . .




41 years!! Wow! Congrats! Love you guys!!
(Oh wait - stamp images are copy-right Stampin' Up! and I got the flower pot card idea from Andrea Walford - think that covers it.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment